Sensio™ biobased nonionic surfactant
Sensio™ is easy to formulate:
- Highly concentrated liquid.
- Water-like viscosity allowing easy handling in production.
- Compatible with all surfactant categories.
- Compatible with highly compacted detergents.
Sensio™ has friendly labelling:
- Readily biodegradable (aerobic and anaerobic conditions).
- Without corrosive labelling.
- Can be added to EU ECOLABEL detergents with low CDV impact.
- ECOCERT approved.
A strong degreasing power
Sensio™ is a multi-benefit solution offering a unique combination of cleaning power and foaming profile, exceeding requirements of standard cleaning products (hard surface cleaning, laundry, dishwash, car wash and I&I products). Sensio™ is derived from castor oil, a vegetal source out of palm oil without direct competition with food chain. This range offers a unique sustainable alternative to traditional nonionic surfactants. Sensio's friendly labelling and ease to formulate enhance the user experience and allows its use in many ecolabels.
Products in this range
- Cleaner formulations
- Cleaning agent
- Detergents and soaps
- Hard surface cleaning
- Automatic dishwashing
- Hand dishwashing
- Vehicle care
- I&I products
Chemical and plastics industry
- Chemicals miscellaneous