Bécancour policy ● Hygiene ● Environment ● Safety ● Quality
OUR COMMITMENT: A safe, reliable and efficient site, recognized as such by our clients, a reference for North America as for the rest of the world
HESQ : NUMBER ONE PRIORITY
- Make safety and health our first priority for ourselves, our colleagues and our external providers.
- Make the environment our permanent concern to:
- reduce our environmental footprint (aqueous rejects) through project investment improvements
- prevent the risk of accidental pollution
- Satisfying our customers by improving the quality according to their needs.
- Meet the expectations deemed relevant from our stakeholders.
- Develop and continually improve our management system in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements and by integrating security objectives.
- Permanently acknowledge the risks (major risks, field level, environment) and implement appropriate preventive programs and projects.
- Observe behaviours (BBS) to prevent risks and reinforce our safety culture.
- Strictly enforce procedures regarding the wearing of PPE and by respecting collective protection.
- Teach, train and motivate our staff on at risk knowledge for rigid intervention.
- Have an efficient succession plan to ensure the transfer of knowledge.
ANALYSIS OF INCIDENTS AND ACCIDENTS
- Analyze incidents and accidents to avoid their repetition.
MECHANICAL INTEGRITY OF EQUIPMENT
- Have a technical inspection program on equipment to ensure their integrity.
EMERGENCY RESPONSE PLAN (ERP)
- Maintain and improve our emergency response plan to intervene quickly and efficiently in the case of an accident.
- Recognize efforts and results